She’s balancing family with a busy career that includes a gig with L’Oreal and “American Idol,” and Jennifer Lopez is having the time of her life.
And during a recent interview with Latina, the “Waiting for Tonight” songstress confessed she may even perform on the hit FOX talent contest.J. Lo teased, “I might perform on the show. They’ve offered. I said, ‘We’ll see!’” She also noted that giving criticism to the AI hopefuls was harder than she thought.
“For me it was trying to find a way to do it in the way that I wanted to be heard. But after awhile you find your stride.”
Describing the vibe on the set of “American Idol,” Lopez explained, “It has a fresh, new feeling. Everybody is happy to be there and having a great time. Where else could everything that Steven and I have experienced and gone through and learned in our lives—where else could we pass that knowledge along? Even though we are judging them and have to give some harsh criticism sometimes, what we’re trying to do is to help them be better and to grow as artists.”